Pages

26 November 2015

Day 27

It's Thanksgiving Thursday! 

While I don't understand the main reason for this holiday, I actually kind of enjoy it. It's probably the only holiday when I could eat turkey. In my home country, we don't celebrate thanksgiving and eating turkeys is very very rare. However, today I was not able to have turkey. I prepared pineapple glazed ham, chicken Alfredo, bought pumpkin pie, puto and Brazo de Mercedes cake, and my dad prepared sweet and sour fish. Very Filipino spread, indeed! 

An hour after I had my thanksgiving meal with my family, I went to my boyfriend's house and had another thanksgiving meal. 

So now, I am super stuffed. 

Even more stuffed than a turkey for thanksgiving.

On a sort of related note, I think green tea is glorious. I have been having a cup every day for the past couple of days. I don't know if it's psychological, but I feel less bloated since I started regularly drinking green tea. Again, it's glorious. But that doesn't mean I could skip working out. I think I need to workout extra hard possibly tomorrow.

Right now, I'm just trying to catch up with watching The Flash. My brothers and I are on our fourth episode tonight. Nerds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment