Pages

30 November 2015

Day 24

Sunday. Still worked 12 hours today. While I would love to stay home today, I need to make that time and a half pay.

Today was pretty uneventful. Just had a patient (who has intermittent confusion) hit on me and even used a funny pick up line. 

I was educating him about the signs and symptoms of transfusion reactions (because he's getting a blood transfusion obviously) and one of the symptoms of the reaction is chest tightness. I told him to let me know when he's having one and he told me right after that he's "having one right now." I further inquired if he really was having one that moment and he said, "because of you." He further said, "you know what I think? I think you're beautiful." Ah. He must be on his period of confusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment