Pages

31 May 2012

Blogger for iPhone

The first time I had access to the Apple AppStore, I was able to find the Blogger app. Back then, however, I was reluctant to have my Blogger account on my iPhone because this blog might turn out to look like my other blog in Tumblr.


In my opinion, having the Tumblr app on my iPhone is no big deal. After all, most of the stuff on my Tumblr are just "reblogs." For my Blogger account to be on my phone is really something else. For one, I fear that this blog might turn out just like my Tumblr blog, where I consider myself as a lazy "reblogger." Secondly, writing a blog post straight from my phone does not give me the same feeling I get when I'm blogging through my laptop. Yes, for some odd reason, I find typing my blog posts through a keyboard weirdly reassuring - like the possibility of having typos is significantly diminished (although this is only a feeling).

But then again, most of the pictures that I put on this blog were taken using my trusty iPhone 4s, as you may have probably noticed by this time. I guess what I'm trying to say is blogging through my iPhone provides a certain convenience. By posting through my phone to this blog, I save a little time from downloading pictures from my phone to my laptop. And I believe tgat the whole concept of having the Blogger app available in the Apple AppStore is to make the life of the average blogger (such as I) more convenient.

You may have probably noticed by now (or you may not) that I am blogging through my phone. After all, what's the point of posting about Blogger for iPhone when I'm not going I try it out for myself, right?

So far, I think the app is working pretty well. Although, it probably is still too early to say that, eh? But who knows? Maybe someday, somehow, I will be used to writing decent blog posts through my phone. And I might actually enjoy it, too! But then again, it's still too early to tell. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment