Pages

28 March 2012

Spring Break 2012


My spring break just ended. And I will very guiltily admit that I was not able to be as productive as I planned to be. As promised, I will tell you how many goals I was able to achieve.

So from my previous blog post, my intended goals were (the ones that have been accomplished are crossed out):

1. Be a complete bum for a day. Relax. Unwind. Do not exercise and eat unhealthy, fattening foods as much as I can tolerate. It’s the perfect time to stop worrying, after all.
2.     Go to the beach… Coz that what spring break should be about.
3.     Sell Jamaican Grill plates as part of my class’ fundraiser.
4.     Participate at the Car Wash (for class fundraiser).
5.     Make progress with my Final Fantasy XIII-2 walk through.
6.     Watch videos that I have put on queue on Netflix.
7.     Read the four chapters that will be on the test for Obstetrics.
8.     Win something on the radio.
9.     Update blogger blog (because I haven’t updated in ages!)
10. Finish the Vampire Knight manga Lee lent me.
11. Catch up with reading Naruto Shippuden.
12. Catch up with watching Gossip Girl, School Rumble, and Naruto Shippuden.
13. Catch up with reading downloaded books on iBooks on my iPhone.
14. Buy my brother a new pair of slipper (just so he won’t keep borrowing and breaking my slippers).
15. Ride the slingshot.
16. Exercise in two days of the break, at least.

Eleven out of sixteen goals met. Hmm. Not bad, eh?

Anyway, did everyone watch the Hunger Games movie? I saw it last night and really enjoyed it. The movie actually convinced me to read the books. But that would have to wait until summer. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment