My spring break just ended. And I will very guiltily admit that I was not able to be as productive as I planned to be. As promised, I will tell you how many goals I was able to achieve.
So from my previous blog post, my intended goals were (the ones that have been accomplished are crossed out):
4. Participate at the Car Wash (for class fundraiser).
7. Read the four chapters that will be on the test for Obstetrics.
8. Win something on the radio.
10. Finish the Vampire Knight manga Lee lent me.
16. Exercise in two days of the break, at least.
Eleven out of sixteen goals met. Hmm. Not bad, eh?
Anyway, did everyone watch the Hunger Games movie? I saw it last night and really enjoyed it. The movie actually convinced me to read the books. But that would have to wait until summer. :)