Pages

10 December 2011

Super-sweet and Strange

It's been quite a while since I last posted a blog entry. I apologize for the lack of updates; I have been very, very busy writing papers, reading my ultra-thick books, and reviewing for final exams. I blame nursing school for this. I was actually planning on posting this blog entry after my final exams (if you have checked out the tab that says "countdown," you'll know exactly when this bloody semester will be over). But because I am in need of a break from studying, I have decided to share a couple of photos with you guys.

In my last post (click here to read), I have given quite a hint on what the next blog entry (which is technically this blog entry) will be about.

Just as I have mentioned in my previous post, we got some freakin humongous chocolates last Black Friday sale. Though I am over with the excitement of burning cash on the said island wide sale of almost everything under the sun, I, sadly, am here to share some photos of the freakin humongous chocolates that I had mentioned.

Here they are:

Picture taken using my Mac's PhotoBooth App...
Sorry, forgot to flip the image. ;]

40 ounces / 2 pounds of sweetness


Russel Stover :)

5 pounds of hershey goodness!

Me and my *cough* diploma?
When I first saw this on the Air Force's base's sale brochure, I got very excited. Mind you, this is not the first time I have seen and touched a hershey chocolate bar as big as this.

The first time I saw a five pounder hershey was during my short-lived vacation in Singapore (click here to read).

Although, I must say, no matter how big and heavy this hershey bar that gloriously landed in our small island of Guam, it is, by far, incomparable to Singapore's super-sweet, super-big, and super-tall hershey bar:

The hershey mascot from Singapore.

That's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment