Pages

13 October 2011

Name-less Beach

Today I went to the Tanguisson Beach Park and decided to drive to the little alley-like way that I do not usually go to because it looks dangerous and dirty. To view my post about the Tanguisson Beach Park, click here.

The way to the Name-less Beach
Despite the looks of the ominous alley-like way, I decided to go through and see what kind of place the road will lead me to. It took five minutes before I finally saw what the scary and dirty road lead me to. It was another beach. I felt like I was in Frances Hodgson Burnett's novel - The Secret Garden. The mini adventure felt like finding a secret garden. The only difference was instead of finding a secret garden, I found a secret beach. And now, I am clueless as to what the name of the beach is, which explains why I call it the "Name-less Beach."


Or maybe I should call it the "Secret Name-less Beach." What do you think?

















By the way, I also went to the Andersen Airforce Base today. I took pictures but I guess I will post the pictures once I have more than pictures of the Commissary to show you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. So pretty! Parang secret beach garden talaga! <3

    ReplyDelete